revolutioniseSPORT is the market leader in online sports management. We are an Australian owned and operated, award-winning complete digital solution for sports & community group managers, staff & volunteers. We service over 190 State and National Sporting Organisations as well as over 13,000 local clubs & associations of all sizes across 7 countries.
We started this business because we saw too many volunteers becoming overwhelmed with onerous administration, and ultimately leaving a sport they once loved because they were burnt out. We utilise technology to reduce tedious tasks and paperwork, leaving our volunteers and staff more time to focus on the things that make their organisation fun!
We are looking for an individual who will be helping to lead our business into its next phase of growth.
Ideally, they will be a professional with experience in other development roles from which they can bring their tacit knowledge and experience into our team.
The key requirements of this role will be:
- Strong knowledge with relational databases (MySQL, Amazon Aurora)
- Experience with frameworks such as JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Solid understanding of HTML (and, to some extent, CSS).
- Understanding of web application architecture.
- Experience with Amazon AWS and AWS cloud deployment including Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Cloudfront, S3 and other related services.
- Experience with load balancing and building scalable systems.
- Knowledge of source control and release management tools.