Lead a new era of girls football at Caulfield Grammar School
At Caulfield Grammar School our purpose is "to enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner for life" and our Sports program is an integral component to achieving this. It provides students with physical and social development, and is also a great opportunity for students to develop life-skills while enjoying the experience with their friends.
As a member of the Associated Public Schools (APS) and Associated Grammar Schools of Victoria (AGSV), we are seeking a specialist AFL Girls Coach to inspire our students as we embark on a new era for girls football. 2019 will see Caulfield Grammar compete for the first Girls Football APS premiership, and we are seeking an exceptional coach and mentor to lead the team.
Successful applicants will:
- have previous AFL coaching experience and relevant qualifications (preferred experience with female football);
- demonstrate their specialist knowledge;
- have passion and enthusiasm;
- understand the crucial role a coach plays as a mentor and role model for students;
- be able to provide a current Employment Victoria Working With Children Check;
- be available for Tuesdays, Thursdays between 3.30pm and 6.00pm and Saturdays until 1pm. Time commitment is typically for 6–12 hours per week from April to August, with potential for pre-season and holiday training.
For further discussion on this exciting role, please contact Head of Sport, Michael Hall on 03 9524 6300.
If you have what it takes to contribute to the success of Caulfield Grammar School’s sport program then apply now!
Closing Date: March 22, 2019